This article shares 30 November Social Media Prompts to help you show up consistently prepare your social media content calendar for the month.
November is the start of the busy season for many business owners. Don’t forget to pause, slow down and give thanks for all your business affords you. You can also begin prepping your community for online sales and specials you may be offering for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. Also, don’t forget Giving Tuesday – it’s a day to focus on supporting your favorite non-profits after a weekend of indulging in items for you and your loved ones.
It’s important to remember to consistently talk about your business. Don’t be shy! Share your products and services and why others need them in your life.
November Social Media Content Calendar
- Give Up Your Shoulds Day: What “shoulds” are holding you back within your business? Share and ask your community to share their answers. You can, also, create a video sharing tips to moving forward in life and business.
- Monday Motivation: Share a quote or video to kick off the first week of the month.
- #Goals: What are your November business and/or personal goals? Ask your community to share at least one goal they want to accomplish this month, as well.
- Use Your Common Sense Day: Share something that may be common knowledge for experts in your field and not for others. This is a great day to discuss the importance of not assuming others know the ins and outs of your field.
- International Stress Awareness Day: How do you alleviate stress in your daily life?
- Friday Introductions: (Re)Introduce yourself to your community. This is a great opportunity to share what you’ll be focusing on this month or ways they can engage and connect with you.
- Book Lovers Day: Share your favorite book(s) and why you love them.
- National Gratitude Month: Share 5 things your thankful for as it relates to your business this year.
- World Kindness Week:Share simple ways to be kind to others in different situations and settings.
- Tip Tuesday: Share 3 ways to stay connected when you work from home or while building your business
- Veterans Day: Show honor to the veterans in your field or community.
- Gratitude: Ask your community to share what they are thankful for most when it comes to their family and friends. Make sure you share, too. #ThankfulThursday
- World Kindness Day: Share ideas for random acts of kindness. Ask your community to share a random act of kindness that they’ve experiences.
- #OneWord: Share how you’re incorporating your One Word into your actions this month.
- Pursuit of Happiness Week: How are you pursuing your happiness within your business?
- Healthy Lifestyles Month: What healthy habits are you incorporating in your daily routine?
- National Take a Hike Day: Share the importance of getting fresh air and exercise as an entrepreneur.
- Wednesday Wisdom: Share an article, quote or video that you taught you something new.
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day: Share about your entrepreneurship journey and how it has empowered you.
- Beautiful Day: Share the beauty around you that inspires you daily.
- Life of an Entrepreneur: Share with your community what you do during your downtime to help rejuvenate and prepare for a new week.
- National Sleep Comfort Month: Sleep is so important to our success. Many people struggle with sleep for different reasons. Share if you’re one of those people and things you’ve done to help improve your sleep. Or ask your community for their best tips and advice.
- Monday Motivation: Share a song that is motivating you as we begin a new week.
- Better Conversation Week: Share effective communication tips.
- November: Share your favorite moments from this month
- Healthy Lifestyles Month: Share how you strive to be healthy as an entrepreneur.
- National Gratitude Month: Share how you incorporate gratitude into your daily routine.
- Thanksgiving: Share a Thanksgiving greeting with your community – include why you’re thankful for their support.
- Promote YOU: Share any deals or specials you have for Black Friday – Cyber Monday.
- Small Business Saturday: Spotlight local small businesses in your community that you support
Michelle D. Garrett is the founder of Divas With A Purpose. She focuses on sharing resources for being purposely productive; setting personal and professional goals and achieving them through daily action; and successfully running a business while focusing on your mental health. Michelle is a full-time entrepreneur who specializes in teaching female entrepreneurs how to show up consistently in their business – online and off.
If you enjoyed this article, you will also enjoy reading:
13 Business Books to Read for Female Entrepreneurs
5 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Stay Up and Active All Day
7 Benefits of Meditation for Driven Women Entrepreneurs