I am always looking for new business books to read. I recently asked my online community of female entrepreneurs “What book has impacted your entrepreneurial journey the most?” I got some really great responses. I hate to admit just how much I have gotten away from reading consistently. I miss it and the stack of books piling up on my desk keep calling out to me.
This year I am making a commitment to read at least one book per month. Between scheduling time to read from this list and incorporating the The Miracle Morning routine which specifically sets aside time for reading I think this is a manageable goal.
13 Business Books to Read this Year
Here is the list of books that were shared with me on my social media post from fellow female entrepreneurs. I have decided to make it a point to read each of these books this year and share my take-aways on social media.
If you would like to add any of these business books to your personal library, click here to purchase via my Amazon store (affiliate link).
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr. Spencer Johnson
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Women and Money by Suze Orman
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Girl Get Your Money Straight by Glinda Bridgforth
- Believe Bigger by Marshawn Evans Daniels
- The Quick and Dirty Guide to Starting Your Business! by Deirdre Haynes
- Why Should White Guys Have All the Fun? by Reginald F. Lewis
- The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- CEO Of Live Video by Roshanda Pratt
I would love to know your answers to the question I asked my Facebook community: What book(s) have impacted your business / entrepreneurial journey most?