Welcome to March! This is a fun and busy month for our family. It’s filled with birthdays, anniversaries and family time. I absolutely love it. My youngest son turns 10 this year. WHERE HAVE THE YEARS GONE? His birthday is extra special to me because he was born on my grandmother’s birthday. She was an amazing women and influenced me in so many ways – personally and professionally.
How fitting that this month is also Women’s History Month! I encourage you to honor and celebrate the women who have made history and are making history around you.
Here’s to a fantastic month!
- What are you looking forward to most this month?
- Spring is in the air, what special products or sales can you offer your customers?
- What’s your favorite childhood book? What made it so special to you? Here’s mine!
What’s your fav childhood book? ❤ https://t.co/mn2yjuX42V
— Michelle D Garrett (@Divatude) March 1, 2018
- What plants would you plant in your ideal garden?
- What birds have you seen so far this year?
- Write 3 things that you can do for National Nutrition Month.
- Spring into Action! What are your top goals for this month?
- Write about a quote or social post that hit home today, and why.
- Create your Spring Cleaning list. (and assign dates for completion)
- If you had to pick a verse from the Bible which one would you pick?
- Write about your feelings that you have at this moment – joy, happiness, frustration or _______.
- If you could take an extra day off what would you do with it?
- Easter is almost here, what are your favorite childhood memories of Easter?
- Do you have plans for Easter? Or create your ideal Easter Weekend!
- Plan out your Spring wardrobe.
- If you were given a free makeover what would you love to have done?
- What’s your favorite weekend pastime to do in March?
- The person that means the most to me, right now, is __________.
- It’s National Backup Month, how do you plan to backup your files?
- What’s your favorite flower? (bonus points – pick some up for yourself to brighten up your space)
- Write about your ideal Spring scene in detail.
- What craft do you enjoy? Or what would you like to learn?
- Write down the top 3 colors that come to mind when you think of March.
- Your favorite moment of this year so far is ________.
- What words of wisdom could you hand down to a younger person?
- This month I enjoyed _______ .
- One thing I want to improve in my business is _______.
- What one thing frustrates you more than anything? How will you cope when in this situation again?
- What birthdays or family events do you have coming up?
- One thing I love about my life is __________.
- What music resonates with you now?