It’s often in what could be viewed as our lowest and darkest moments that we truly reflect on the goodness and kindness of others.
I’m working to realize and recognize those moments on a regular basis – not just when someone does the extraordinary, but when they do ordinary, routine actions out of the kindness of their hearts.
Simple Ways to Spread Kindness
- Smile – yep, it’s really that simple!
- Mentor someone – share your knowledge and time with someone who could truly benefit and flourish from it
- Call someone just to say hello and see how they are doing
- Reflect on the positive side of what could be a tough situation
- Donate your time and talent to a charity that could benefit from it
- Share inspiring quotes with others online
- Put change in the vending machine
- Send a card or care package to someone serving our country
- If you’re tall help someone get something from the top shelf
- If you’re not-so-tall help someone get something from the bottom shelf (you smiled…admit it!)
Each Thursday on Divas With A Purpose, we pause to reflect on what we’re thankful for. Gratitude is a huge part of my life. A few years ago I made a conscious decision to reflect more on what I had versus what I did not have – since then I’ve seen a considerable positive change in my attitude and demeanor even in stressful situations.
I encourage my supporters to take a moment to think about what they have to be thankful for. Feel free to share below in the comments – you never know how you’ll inspire and motivate someone else.
Happy Thursday, Divas!
[inlinkz_linkup id=306345 mode=1 pageSize=300]