This article shares 31 May Social Media Prompts to help you show up consistently for your community on the social media platforms of your choice.
While building your community it is important to post engaging content consistently on your social media channels. Each month I share a social media calendar to get you started with engaging content to connect with your followers and build a community of supporters and customers.
It is important to remember when engaging on social media to:
- be your authentic self
- switch up your content type – images, quotes, etc
- cross-promote what you share on your various platforms
- focus on the social media platforms you are most comfortable using first
- planning is good but in the moment shares is great!
Below is a graphic you can save to for easy access or you can bookmark this article to refer to each day. The great thing about these prompts is that you can use them to post on your social media channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat, the list is endless. You can create images, live-streams and even quick video snippets to answer each prompt and encourage your followers to respond back to you with their answers or ideas.
I invite you to connect with me via Anchor to receive more details about each prompt daily in audio podcast form and hear how I will be incorporating them in my social media strategy.
May 2020 Social Media Prompts
- #BizGoals: Share your goals and for the month of May
- Better Sleep Month: Share ways you’re committing to getting better sleep and why it is important to you as a business owner.
- #Gratitude: What are you thankful for most because of your business today?
- #RenewalDay: What fresh perspective are you embracing this month?
- May is Mental Health Month: How do you focus on your mental health as a business owner? What tools, apps and resources do you use and/or recommend?
- Promote YOU: Share a product or service you offer
- #VictoriousWomanMonth: Share how you’ve shaped a trial into a victory
- #FridayIntroductions: Introduce yourself and share three facts about you and/or your business
- Women’s Health Month: Share something you love to do. Ask your community what they enjoy doing. Challenge yourselves to dedicating time for it at least once a day for the rest of the month.
- #SelfCareSunday: How did you make self-care a priority this weekend?
- #GoodMorning: Share your morning view and what you’re making happen this week
- #TipTuesday: What is your best productivity tip?
- Get Caught Reading Month: Share a book that is a must-read for those in your industry
- #Workspace: What do you keep in your workspace to inspire you as you work?
- Virtual Assistants Day: Show some love to your VA and how they help you shine.
- Get Caught Reading Month: What are you currently reading? What’s on your list to read if you’re in between titles?
- #VictoriousWomanMonth: Spotlight a woman who has overcome a trial
- National Visit Your Relatives Day: Share how you are staying connected to loved ones.
- May Ray Day: Soak in the Sun’s Rays and share how you’re enjoying the last month of Spring
- Promote YOU: Share a YAY moment you’ve had this month
- #NotebookDay: Give a glimpse of what’s in your notebook, journal, bullet journal, etc.
- #FreebieFriday: Share a free resource you have or know about.
- Behind the Scenes: Share what you’re doing today whether it’s personal or business-related
- Fitness #4Mind4Body: Take time to laugh. Share something that made you laugh today.
- #MondayMotivation: Share a favorite motivational quote to kick-start the week.
- #TipTuesday: What is a question you you’re often asked? Share a video response.
- #OneWord2020: How are you implementing your #OneWord this month?
- Women’s Health Month: How do you make health and wellness a priority in your business?
- Small Business Month: Spotlight small businesses that help you show up in your business
- Water A Flower Day: What will you water / tend to in your business today?
- #May2020: Share your favorite moments and business successes from this month.