I was given the opportunity to review SkyReady ~ a kit with essential supplies for travelers. SkyReady is the only product of its kind on the market. It contains essential items to help you travel healthier. While it was designed for air travel, its contents can come in handy for any type of travel you may have planned this upcoming holiday season. SkyReady retails at $14.99 and is available online at Amazon.com.
About SkyReady Kits Founder
My name is Rachelle Michelon. I am a full time emergency room RN and a mother of two. I just launched a business called SkyReady about a year ago. My idea was sparked after a very long flight to Florida with my two young daughters. I started to freak out when I saw my youngest trying to pick up a mini pretzel off the try table with her tongue. Knowing that the tray tables do not get sanitized down between flights I quickly started digging and digging through my purse looking for my surface wipes and hand sanitizer. I suddenly realized that all the simple steps that I take every day to stay healthy while working in the emergency room are the same things I wanted to do on the airplane. I came up with six essential items that I believe are important to have ready to go on all my flights. I ended up creating a convenient, stylish and organized kit. Now I never fly without my preventive first aid kit, SkyReady.
Each SkyReady kit contains:
- Surface wipes: Clean Well™ wipes are a quick and easy way to clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces. Pre-moistened disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of germs including viruses that cause colds and flu.
- An eye mask: When your brain senses pure darkness, it causes the production of melatonin, the chemical of sleep.
- Ear plugs and reusable case: Foam ear plugs are soft and comfortable, Block out noises and get the rest you need.
- Face Mask: Wearing a face mask will greatly reduce your risk for airborne illnesses. Likewise, wearing a mask while you are sick will protect your fellow passengers.
- Emergen-C®: Emergen-C® features 24 nutrients, including 1,000 mg of immune supporting vitamin C. Be sure to keep your body properly hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids before and during your flight.
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizer helps protect health and well-being by killing 99.99% of most common germs that might make people sick.
SkyReady makes a great gift or stocking stuffer for:
-cruise ship bound travelers
-visitors traveling to see newborns in the first 6 months of life
-first college bound flight
-those traveling abroad
-anyone traveling to an athletic event (run, cycle, climb, golf, triathlon, yoga retreat)
-tours (wine tasting, senior trips, art history tours)
-those traveling to interview for a new job
-frequent business travelers
-immune compromised individuals