This article shares 30 September Social Media Prompts to help you show up consistently prepare your social media content calendar for the month.
Fall is in the air. Quarter 3 is coming to a close and there are so many amazing ways to show up within your business this month.
Each month I strive to share a social media calendar to get you started with engaging content to connect with your followers and build a community of supporters and customers. Community building has been a game-changer for my business and social media presence. When you are in the process of building your community it is important to post consistently on your social media channels, engage and be your authentic self.
In the Facebook Live video below, I discussed ways to incorporate some of this month’s prompts into your social media strategy and shared ways to use this calendar on a consistent basis in a way that fits your community and its needs:
Below is a graphic you can save to for easy access or you can bookmark this article to refer to each day for your September Social Media Prompts. The great thing about these prompts is that you can use them to post on your social media channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat, the list is endless. You can create images, live-streams and even quick video snippets to answer each prompt and encourage your followers to respond back to you with their answers or ideas.
September Social Media Content Calendar
- #BizGoals: Share your goals and focus for the new month
- Self-Care Awareness Month: Share simple self-care tips with your community that are related to your niche/audience.
- Community Connection: Ask your community for tips on something new to try or do (book, movie, craft, recipe, etc).
- Friday Introductions: (Re)Introduce yourself to your community. This is a great opportunity to share what you’ll be focusing on this month or ways they can engage and connect with you.
- #Women2Follow: Share inspirational women in your industry with your community.
- Fight Procrastination Day: How do you keep yourself from procrastinating?
- Labor Day: How are you spending your Labor Day?
- #TipTuesday: Share a tip that answers a question you’re frequently asked.
- Share Your Care Day: Provide ways (related to your niche is great) that your community can show they care in their homes, communities, online, etc.
- #Gratitude: Ask your community what they are thankful for today
- Patriot Day: Commemorate as you see fit based on your platform and personal connections to 9/11.
- National Day of Encouragement: Share a time someone encouraged you in your business
- Positive Thinking Day: Share a positive affirmation, quote or book
- I’m on Top of It Day: Share ways to stay focused, organized and productive based on your community
- National Thank You Day: Ask your community for or share simple ways to express gratitude
- Self Improvement Month: How do you focus on self-improvement?
- Life of an Entrepreneur: What sacrifice(s) have you made and how have they paid off?
- Read an eBook Day: Share an eBook you’ve written or enjoyed reading
- Locate an Old Friend: Ask your community to share an old friend they’d like to reconnect with and why
- National Women’s Friendship Day: Share a business friend and why she’s awesome
- World Gratitude Day: Ask your community to share what they are most grateful for (and do the same)
- Business Women’s Day: Share ways you’ve connected and worked with women in different industries
- #GoodMorning: How are you starting your day?
- #OneWord2020: How has your One Word impacted your biz so far this year?
- World Dream Day: What dreams do you have for yourself (personally and/or professionally)?
- Promote YOU: Share a testimonial from a customer.
- Time Saving Tip: Share a time saving tip to kickstart the week
- Read a Child a Book You Love Day: Share what book you’d read. Even better, do this and share a photo or video with your community.
- #Workspace: Share your workspace and how it helps your productivity
- #September2020: Share your favorite moments from this month