This article shares 31 October Social Media Prompts to help you show up consistently prepare your social media content calendar for the month.
It’s officially 4th Quarter! So many things are happening over the next 3 months. It’s easy to get overwhelmed about where to focus your attention. These October Social Media prompts are to help you establish a foundation for connecting with your community.
It’s important to remember to consistently talk about your business. Don’t be shy! Share your products and services and why others need them in your life.
October Social Media Content Calendar
- #Goals: What are your October business and/or personal goals? Ask your community to share at least one goal they want to accomplish this month, as well.
- National Diversity Day: Encourage your community to share their traditions. You can, also, host a conversation with others in your niche about the challenges they have faced related to diversity.
- Family History Month: Share how someone in your family has impacted your entrepreneurial journey. Ask your community to share fond memories of their relatives or stories that have been passed down through different generations.
- Improve Your Office Day: Share ways or tips your community can improve their workspace.
- World Teachers Day: If this day doesn’t need to be celebrated this year, I don’t know what does! Ask your community to share about their favorite teacher.
- Get Organized Week: This is a great week to host a 5-day organization challenge and make it niche-specific. Today you can share your best business tip for being organized in your business. Not so organized? Ask your community for their best organization tips. Help them help you!
- National Flower Day: This is a great engagement focus. Ask your community to share their favorite flower. You can, also, use this as a day to give virtual flowers to those who have supported your community and/or business.
- Emotional Wellness Month: Ask your community to share how they focus on their emotional wellness. You can, also, share simple tips you’ve incorporated to do the same.
- Friday Introductions: (Re)Introduce yourself to your community. This is a great opportunity to share what you’ll be focusing on this month or ways they can engage and connect with you.
- World Mental Health Day: Share resources related to mental health awareness. Simple Mental Health Tips has some great articles to get you started.
- You Go, Girl Day: Shout out someone that is breaking barriers with the work they do.
- National Savings Day: Share your best savings tips. You can, also, have a #SavingsDay Flash Sale.
- Treat Yo’ Self: Ask your community to share their favorite ways to treat themselves.
- Home-Based Business Week: Share behind-the-scenes of your home business. Discuss any transitions or shifts you’ve had to make due to sheltering-in-place or distance learning.
- Get to Know Your Customers Day: Ask a getting to know you question of your online community.
- National Boss Day: Toot your horn today! Celebrate the wonderful Boss that you are. You can, also, ask your community what made their favorite boss so great and share memories of one that impacted your journey.
- Emotional Wellness Month: Share simple tips to focus on emotional health and well-being.
- #GoodMorning: How are you starting your day?
- Evaluate Your Life Day: Ask your community to share how they know if it’s time for a change.
- I’m Just Me Because Day: Share something that makes you YOU. Ask your community to do the same.
- Life of an Entrepreneur: Share a quick behind-the-scenes video of how you do something within your business.
- Purple Thursday: Share a photo of you wearing purple to help raise awareness for domestic violence.
- Promote YOU: Share a YAY moment that you’ve achieved in your business recently.
- Make a Difference Day: Ask your community for random acts of kindness ideas.
- I Care About You Day: Encourage your community to reach out to someone to let them know they care.
- Monday Motivation: Share a quote or video to kick off this last week of the month.
- Tip Tuesday: Share how your product / service will benefit your community. Phrase this in a tip format that’s easy to grasp and incorporate.
- One Word 2020: How has your One Word impacted your business this month?
- Gratitude: Ask your community what they are thankful for this week.
- Checklist Day: Create and share a simple checklist that will benefit your community.
- October 2020: Share your favorite moments from this month. (Tip: I love using the One Second Every Day app to create a quick video to do this.)