This article shares 30 June Social Media Prompts to help you show up consistently prepare your social media content calendar for the month.
Each month I strive to share a social media calendar to get you started with engaging content to connect with your followers and build a community of supporters and customers. Community building has been a game-changer for me personally and professionally – offline and on. When you are in the process of building your community it is important to post consistently on your social media channels, engage and be your authentic self.
June kicks off 100 Days of Visibility for me so I will be challenging women within my community to show up consistently, be visible and BOLD with their messaging and offerings.
Below is a graphic you can save to for easy access or you can bookmark this article to refer to each day. The great thing about these prompts is that you can use them to post on your social media channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat, the list is endless. You can create images, live-streams and even quick video snippets to answer each prompt and encourage your followers to respond back to you with their answers or ideas.
June 2018 Social Media Content Calendar
- Dare Day: Finish this sentence: Today I dare to be _______. What will bold and audacious declaration will you make as we close out the first half of 2018?
- #BizGoals: Share your goals and focus for the new month.
- Repeat Day: What do you find yourself doing multiple times in your business? Have you established a routine to make repetitive tasks easier?
- Thank God It’s Monday Day: Yep! Today’s officially the 2nd TGIM Day of the year. Share how you’re prepare and get excited for a new work week.
- Promote Yourself: Share a product or service you offer.
- #HumpDay: Share how you are getting over the mid-week hump.
- Thankful Thursday: Thank someone who has helped or supported your business
- #BizBestie: Today is National Best Friend Day. Take a moment to shine a light on your business bestie.
- #SocialSaturday: Get (extra) Social today. Post a get to know you question or livestream to chat with your community. Announce your livestream ahead of time so your followers will know to show up.
- #SundayRead: Share something you’ve written or are reading.
- #GoodMorning: Share your morning view and what you are making happen this week.
- #TimesavingTip: How are you working to be more efficient with your business tasks? Do you provide a tool or resource that will help your customers be more efficient? Make sure you share it with them and how they can implement it in their daily routines.
- #Women2Follow: Share inspirational women in your industry with your community.
- #Gratitude: What boosts your energy and makes your heart happy?
- Smile Power Day: Share the power of a smile while doing a Friday Introduction.
- Behind the Scenes: Give your community a glimpse into your back office and what it takes to make your business run.
- #WeekendVibes: Showcase your happy moments from the weekend.
- National Splurge Day: Share a recent business splurge or something that you’re wanting to splurge on for your business.
- #TuesdayTrivia: Test your community’s knowledge about your business
- Promote You: Share a YAY moment you’ve had this month.
- National Selfie Day: Share a selfie of you in your workspace.
- #FridayIntroductions: (Re)Introduce yourself to your community.
- #SmallBusinessSaturday: Encourage your community to shop small by featuring fellow small business owners.
- #SundayFunday: Share fun ways your community can incorporate your products and / or services in their daily routine
- #MondayMotivation: Share a favorite motivational quote to kickstart the week
- #TipTuesday: Share a quick video with a tip that will benefit your community
- #LifeOfAnEntrepreneur: What does a typical day in your business look like? This is a great opportunity to showcase multiple images, create a short video or go live and chat.
- #OneWord2018: How are you implementing your #OneWord this month?
- #FollowFriday: Shout out community member and fellow business owners.
- #June2018: Share your favorite moments from this month