This article shares 31 July Social Media Prompts to help you show up consistently prepare your social media content calendar for the month.
Each month I strive to share a social media calendar to get you started with engaging content to connect with your followers and build a community of supporters and customers. Community building has been a game-changer for me personally and professionally – offline and on. When you are in the process of building your community it is important to post consistently on your social media channels, engage and be your authentic self.
Below is a graphic you can save to for easy access or you can bookmark this article to refer to each day. The great thing about these prompts is that you can use them to post on your social media channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat, the list is endless. You can create images, live-streams and even quick video snippets to answer each prompt and encourage your followers to respond back to you with their answers or ideas.
With the introduction of Instagram TV last month, these could be great tie-ins to your posts and stories on that platform with auto-shares to your Facebook page.
July is notoriously a super-busy travel month for my family. Between must-have trips to the beach, family reunions and impromptu road trips, we are all over the place. Thanks so scheduling tools and pre-planning my content (ahem … thank you social media prompts!) I can stay present and connected with my social media community.
July 2018 Social Media Content Calendar
- #MidYear2018: It’s time for an official mid-year check-in. What’s happened? What’s to come?
- #BizGoals: Share your goals and focus for the new month
- Compliment Your Mirror Day: What is your strongest asset as an entrepreneur?
- #IndependenceDay: What freedoms does being an entrepreneur afford you?
- #WorkaholicsDay: How do you practice the right-for-you work-life balance?
- #FridayIntroductions: Introduce or Re-Introduce yourself to your community. Give them a glimpse of the person behind the business.
- #CoOpsDay: How has a co-op, partnership or collaboration impacted your business?
- Behind the Scenes: How do you prepare for a new week in your business?
- What You Do: Share what you do and how you make an impact in the life of others. This is a great prompt to share testimonials you have.
- When Did You Start: When did you get started in your business? How have you grown?
- How are you unique: How are you different from others in your niche?
- #SimplicityDay: What ways have you (or could you) simplify your business life?
- #FollowFriday: Shout out community members and / or fellow business owners.
- How do you help: Share how your products / services make a difference in the life of others
- #SundayFunday: Share fun ways to use or incorporate your products and / or services
- #GoodMorning: Share your morning view and what you’re making happen this week
- #EmojiDay: Describe a typical day in your business using emojis.
- #ListeningDay: What does your future sound like? Focus on the people, equipment and places that will be around you.
- Get to Know Your Customers Day: Ask a getting to know you question of your community. Truly connect and engage with them.
- #NapDay: How do you incorporate rest in your daily routine?
- Toss Away the “Could Haves” and “Should Haves” Day: What is something you will stop putting off?
- #SundayRead: Share a recent article you have written; been featured in; or have learned from.
- #OneWord2018: How are you implementing your #OneWord this month?
- #TipTuesday: Share a quick video with a tip that will benefit your community
- Life of an Entrepreneur: How have you grown as an entrepreneur this year?
- #AllOrNothingDay: Share an all or nothing decision you’ve made or need to make.
- Promote YOU: Share a product or service you offer.
- #SmallBizSaturday: Share what makes you unique as a small business owner.
- #StartupSunday: Show how passionate you are about your business and why
- #Women2Follow: Share inspirational women in your industry with your community
- #July2018: Share your favorite moments from this month