Once we hit adulthood, time seriously seems to speed up. I pinky promise swear I was just celebrating my 30th birthday! And now I’m at the mid-point of my 30s. Over the past few weeks I’ve been jotting down some reflections and thoughts and compiled this list of 35 reflections.
They are in no particular order – just thoughts that popped into my head as I started writing and thinking on where I am, what I’ve experienced and what’s on the horizon.
- I am enough.
- I am worthy.
- I can forgive and let go.
- I learn from my life experiences – the good and the not so good.
- I embrace change – even the unexpected ones that seem to throw life into a spiral.
- SMART Goals are so important and essential in life!
- Budgeting is NOT a dirty word!
- I embrace my DIVAtude – being driven, inspiring, victorious and called to action!
- I am beautiful – from the inside out!
- I don’t always have to have the last word – because actions often speak louder than words!
- I don’t regret any choices or paths in life I’ve taken – they’ve all helped to shape me to be the wonderful DIVA I am today
- My mother was right…about it all!
- Never say never...
- I’m so my mother’s daughter…and that’s okay
- I’m, also, my Daddy’s daughter…and that’s alright, too!
- I’m comfortable in my own skin
- Forgiveness is a powerful thing.
- Work-life balance is essential to being the best I can be
- Always remember my WHY – some sacrifices need not be made
- I am creating my legacy
- Laundry multiplies magically so there’s no point in stressing because I’m not “caught up”
- It’s okay to be selfish
- Daily, sincere gratitude opens the door to so many blessings
- Time heals
- One can never watch too much Law & Order
- Or Criminal Minds
- There’s something about curling up with a good book that does wonders for the soul
- A good laugh with your DIVAs is pretty awesome, too!
- You can’t do it all alone – get a team and delegate
- Decluttering is a dirty job … but someone has to do it!
- Life hurts but it is an awesome journey
- You may learn things from the most unexpected sources
- It’s okay to question what you don’t understand
- Hugs are great
- So is cuddle time!
I’d love to hear from you, DIVAs!
Do you have any special traditions to celebrate your birthday?
Any personal reflections you’d like to share?