Welcome to the weekly Small Victories Sunday Link-Up where we pause reflect on and celebrate the small victories in our daily lives.
I hope you all are having a wonderful week and had a fantastic July!
Hard to believe we’re starting August and many of us are preparing to send our little (and not-so-little) ones back to school for a new year.
Can we all breath a collective sigh of relief together?
I would like to officially invite you connect with our 2nd Annual #BackToYou Celebration. You can get all the details below and I look forward to celebrating YOU all week long! (You can sign up for daily email reminders by clicking here.)
Hi there! We are glad you’ve stopped by to join us for another edition of the best link party of the weekend. Small Victories Sunday Linkup is where our bloggers share their best ideas to inspire you to read, eat, live and blog well! Sit back, relax and visit as many bloggers as you can, enjoy the party!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes.
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
How to Create a Morning Routine from Morning Motivated Mom
New Blogging Schedule from Walking Through the Pages
Modern Modest and How it Varies Among Women from Finding Joy in the Everyday
Meditation: The How and Why from A Life Unprocessed
Coconut Coffee Milkshake from Simply Stacie
Chunky Monkey Popcorn from Running is a Skirt
Currently…July edition from The Mad Mommy
Back to School: Homeschool Essentials from Sharing Life’s Moments
Jump Start Fitness from Daily Momtivity
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to Mom’s Small Victories link party directory page and she will get it listed.