Welcome to Day 30 of our 31 Days of Embracing Your Divatude Challenge! Today’s challenge is focused on putting together your Divatude success kit. We’ve done some soul searching and laid the foundation for great things in your personal and professional lives over the past month. My hope is that you will continue to build on what you have started and follow-through on the goals and action items you’ve set out.
If you are new to the challenge, you can catch up here.
Briefly, the month of May is dedicated to focusing on our Divatude – being driven, inspiring, victorious and called to action in our personal and professional lives. As women, different aspects of divatude impact our daily walk at all times. Our focus with this challenge is taking the time to reflect on our daily attitudes and actions and ensuring we are focusing on what will lift us and others around us up.
I keep my Divatude success kit in a sassy bag to keep everything organized and easily accessible. The items are simple ones to collect and you can add any additional items you need help inspire and motivate you.
Below are some of the items in my kit:
- A journal for to keep track of my lists, goals and random thoughts
- A few divalicious pens
- A book of motivating quotes and/or meditations
- Notecards to send encouraging and thank you notes to others
- Encouraging notes and thank you cards I’ve received from others
- A stash of my favorite sweet treat …. just because!
- A photo album with pictures of my “whys” and items on my vision board
- Books related to my long-term goals that I use as reference or that I may currently be reading
- My personal mission statement and motto