#Bloggiesta Spring Challenge

This weekend I’m making a commitment to participate in my first weekend blogging party – Bloggiesta, to be specific. The purpose is to dedicate time to planning, editing, developing, reviewing and organizing your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same.

I’ve been a little lax with many of blog goals this month so a weekend specifically focused on getting the behind the scenes stuff done is just what I need!

For my fellow Bloggiesta participants, welcome to Divas With A Purpose! Feel free to connect with me on Facebook and Twitter, as well.

There’s still time join in if you’d like, so head over here to get the details!

My Bloggiesta Goals

• Network, my favorite part of the weekend!
  • Participate in at least 2 mini-challenges
  • Work on my blog calendar
  • Finalize a few awesome review posts I can’t wait to share with you all

I will make my updates on this post throughout the weekend so feel free to check back in to help hold me accountable!

Happy Friday!!!

Updates :)

Thanks to The Ramblings of a Book Lover, I’ve updated my blog calendar to include a tab for upcoming reviews. My current system (if you could call it that..LOL) was not working. Many thanks to her for this very detailed tutorial. I tweaked a bit to work for me, but I’ve already updated with most of the upcoming reviews (book and product) that I’m working on.

15 comments for “#Bloggiesta Spring Challenge

1. March 25, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Hope you had a good Bloggiesta weekend! One of my goals was to visit all the goals lists and see what other people were going to do with THEIR blogs. As you can see, I’m running behind.

My Bloggiesta

2. March 24, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Great to meet you through Bloggiesta. The calendar was very helpful, I participated in that mini-challenge as well, now I just have to stay on track and try to get ahead of the game. I always feel like I’m behind but it’s fun to catch up at events like these!

3. March 24, 2013 at 8:45 pm

Hope you have had a productive weekend! I always enjoy Bloggiesta but sometimes I do find it overwhelming to try to keep up with it all! Still on my quest to visit every blog that is participating…

Here is my Bloggiesta To-Do List.

4. March 23, 2013 at 9:16 pm

I couldn’t live without my blog calendar and I love the networking aspects! I hope you check out my Bloggiesta To Do List or join my mini-challenge about getting involved!

• Michelle
      March 24, 2013 at 7:24 am

Thanks Allison!!! I love your mini-challenge and am excited about getting involved! Appreciate you stopping by and leaving the link!

5. Proverbs 31 Mama
    March 23, 2013 at 7:31 pm

This sounds very productive! Thanks for sharing your goals, they are inspiring!

6. therelentlessreader
    March 23, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Networking is one of my fave parts of this weekend too. I love the community of bloggers. We’re all pretty awesome ;)

I hope you have a great and productive weekend!

7. March 23, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I have been doing a ton of networking with finding new blogs!!!!! Good luck with all of your goals!

Here is my Bloggiesta To Do List!

8. March 23, 2013 at 6:24 am

I’ve got a blog calendar but it’s mostly for me so I don’t double up on tours.

My Bloggiesta Goals

Have a great Bloggigesta weekend!

• Michelle
      March 24, 2013 at 4:39 pm

Thanks Angelica! Hope you had a fantastic weekend, too! I’ve updated my blog calendar (thanks to one of the mini-challenges!) to streamline my book tours.

9. March 22, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Good luck I need to remember to do the sitssharefest I just get up way to late.

• Michelle
      March 24, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Saturdays are the one morning I can get up and have the house totally to myself for a bit. Complete silence and peace…aahhh!!!

10. March 22, 2013 at 8:16 pm

good luck with your goals!

• Michelle
      March 24, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Thank you!

Join in the Discussion, Diva :)